The 25mm nail-strip system is a modern take on the traditional standing seam flat-tray system. Panels feature a unique push and snap-lock seam that greatly reduces installation time and the need for traditional seam closing techniques. Panels are fixed using concealed fasteners directly into the slotted tab on the side of the seam. No clips are required for nail-strip roofing and cladding.
The pan widths are customisable using our state of the art manufacturing equipment to the millimetre allowing total control over your designs. It reflects the individual concerns for both light and shadow and produces designs that have a modern yet historical perspective.
– Facades, wall cladding, roofing.
|Fast easy snap together seams
|Easy to install without the need for traditional seaming equipment
|Available from 3degs roof pitch through to vertical
|Looks very similar to Standing Seam
|Concealed clips and fasteners
|Can be installed by any roofing contractor
– 20 – 40mm continuous air gap must be beneath the plywood substrate for ventilation.
– Proctor breathable roofshield fixed to outer plywood substrate
– Nail-strip roofing is installed on a minimum 18mm plywood (15mm cladding) substrate (‘other’ substrates are available for buildings with strict fire codes)
– Concealed fasteners attached directly into plywood substrate.
– Push and click seams together for a snap tight seam.
** Metal cladding/roofing and especially lengthy flat-span sheet-metal panels often will exhibit waviness, commonly referred to as “oil-canning.” The degree of oil-canning and the appearance of the panels will vary depending on factors such as the length and colour of the panels, alloy, gauge, substrate condition and exposure to sunlight. Oil-canning pertains to aesthetics and not the performance of the panels and is not controlled by the contractor. The type of metal roofing panels specified can affect the degree of oil-canning. Euroclad is not responsible for oil-canning or aesthetics. Oil-canning shall not be grounds to withhold payment or reject panels of the type specified. For more information please contact Euroclad.
Double lock standing seam roofing is available in the following materials