The single lock standing seam system is a traditional flat-tray cladding system with a raised 25mm high seam. All fixings are concealed using stainless steel clips that allow for expansion and contraction in the cladding panels. The pan widths are customisable using our state of the art manufacturing equipment to the millimetre allowing total control over your designs. It reflects the individual concerns for both light and shadow and produces designs that have a modern yet historical perspective.
The single Lock Standing Seam system can be installed vertically, horizontally or diagonally in wall cladding applications. Panels can be curved both horizontally and vertically. Seams can also be mitred into roofing pans for a seamless, flashing-less design. Many modern building designs now incorporate the single lock standing seam system.
– Facades, wall cladding, roofing, long surfaces, structures located in regions of harsh climates.
|Versatile roofing system with a traditional look|
|Easy to install|
|Can be curved in vertical & horizontal application|
|Vertical, horizontal and diagonal installation|
|Concealed clips and fasteners|
– 20mm continuous air gap must be beneath the plywood substrate for ventilation.
– Proctor breathable wall wrap fixed to outer plywood substrate
– Single Lock Standing Seam cladding is installed on a minimum 15mm plywood substrate (‘other’ substrates are available for buildings with strict fire codes)
– Concealed clips and fasteners attached directly into plywood substrate.
– For roofing applications or cladding areas that require high wind loadings the 25mm seam is closed twice for added strength and increased water ingress.
** Metal cladding/roofing and especially lengthy flat-span sheet-metal panels often will exhibit waviness, commonly referred to as “oil-canning.” The degree of oil-canning and the appearance of the panels will vary depending on factors such as the length and colour of the panels, alloy, gauge, substrate condition and exposure to sunlight. Oil-canning pertains to aesthetics and not the performance of the panels and is not controlled by the contractor. The type of metal roofing panels specified can affect the degree of oil-canning. Euroclad is not responsible for oil-canning or aesthetics. Oil-canning shall not be grounds to withhold payment or reject panels of the type specified. For more information please contact Euroclad.
Double lock standing seam roofing is available in the following materials