Millennium Tiles are a unique premium stainless steel tile that will offer your façade or roof what no other material can do ….. Colour. Millennium Tiles are prismatically coloured stainless steel which means they reflect different colours and light depending on viewing angle and sunlight. In other words, when you walk past a Millennium Tiles project the tiles magically change colour offering a unique appearance no other material can match.
Beautiful maintenance free metal tiles are available in either natural or prismatic stainless steel versions. The colour will not fade, crack, peel or be affected by UV.
– Facades, soffits, wall cladding, roofing
|Beautiful changing colour design|
|Easy to install|
|Can be used for roofing (15 degs & above) or cladding applications|
|Excellent wind resistance|
|Lightweight interlocking tile design|
|Vertical, horizontal and diagonal installation|
|Concealed clips and fasteners|
|Available in flat or cupped tiles for added appearance|
– 20mm continuous air gap must be beneath the plywood substrate for ventilation.
– Proctor breathable wall wrap fixed to outer plywood substrate
– Millennium Tiles are installed on a minimum 15mm plywood substrate (‘other’ substrates are available for buildings with strict fire codes)
– Interlocking tile attached directly into plywood substrate.
Double lock standing seam roofing is available in the following materials